Read Before Using Product
GENERAL USE WARNINGS:
- This product is not intended for non-smokers. Don’t use if you currently don’t smoke tobacco or vape.
- Do not allow others to use your device at any time.
- Keep all directions for future use and use only as instructed.
- This product is not a smoking cessation device nor is it intended to be one. If you are trying to quit smoking or vaping please consult your doctor.
- You must be of legal smoking age in your jurisdiction to use this product.
- Do not drink the e-liquid.
- Expect to have variances of the ingredients and nicotine levels. Exact amounts are not guaranteed by volume or by way of aerosol.
- Do not use while driving.
- Vape outdoors and away from the vicinity of humans and pets.
- Do not modify or attempt to disassemble this product.
- Do not attempt to fix, correct, replace or install any part of the vaping apparatus, see your seller.
- Do not use tanks and mechanical devices, mixing them may cause an explosion.
- If you hear anything unusual from the device immediately stop using it and take it to your seller.
- Dispose according to local laws. If a facility is unavailable return the used product to your seller.
- Use this product in moderation, especially your first time. Failure to do so may cause nicotine overdose which can lead to an irregular heart beat and other symptoms.
- Drink at least 8-cups of water daily. Nicotine is a vasoconstrictor and water aids your body to metabolize the nicotine.
- Vape away from the vicinity of people and pets. The effects of second hand vapor have not been scientifically confirmed.
- Do not use while driving
- KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN, TEENS, AND PETS.
- Do not use if you have existing health problems.
DEVICE AND BATTERY WARNINGS:
- WARNING: Lithium-ion batteries are volatile. They may burn or explode with improper use. Do not use or charge with non-approved devices. Overuse of vaping apparatus may cause this product to overheat, malfunction, and/or may cause burns.
- Do not leave this product unattended while charging anytime or overnight, and do not charge it in your vehicle.
- Keep away from high heat, direct sunlight, cold temperatures, humidity and water. Injury or death can occur.
- Do not replace batteries with non-approved units.
- Do not mix new and used batteries or different brands.
- When charging keep away from flammable areas such as but not limited to wood floors and carpets. Always use a fire resistant container or bag.
- Always have a fire extinguisher in an event of a fire.
- If battery or device looks damaged, do not use.
- Do not expose the battery to direct sunlight.
- If you witness the battery starting to balloon, swell up, smoke, or become very hot. Immediately disconnect the power to your home or office from the circuit breaker. If a circuit breaker is unavailable, disconnect from outlet. Do not approach the battery for at least 2 hours and make sure that the room is ventilated.
- Never drop, damage, or tamper with the batteries. If you do not use.
- Never attempt to charge directly from the wall outlet. Always use a surge protector.
- Do not throw batteries into fire.
- Do not connect improperly.
- Do not use any “mechanical mod” device without prior knowledge on battery safety.
- Do not use any “mechanical mod” device without a protruding connection from your atomizer of at least 3mm.
- Do not use any Vaperz Cloud product or device in any sexual manner.
- Do not use any charger other than the one provided to you to charge your device
- Do not charge batteries unless are specifically labeled as “rechargeable”.
- Do not carry or store batteries together with a metallic necklace, in your pockets, purse, or anywhere else where they may become exposed to metals.
- Do not install tanks on mechanical mods, they will explode.
- Keep away from children and pets. Should a child/pet swallow or chew on a battery, immediately consult a physician and or call your local Poison Control Center.
- Always turn off your vaping apparatus in between uses.
- Unplug the charging apparatus in between uses.
- Please recycle or dispose according to local law.
- Failure to follow warnings may result in electric shock, fire, burns, property damage, or bodily injury.
Nicotine is a highly addictive substance and can be poisonous with serious health consequences including death. You should not use this product if you have any underlining medical conditions which may be aggravated or exacerbated by this product. You may experience certain symptoms after using this product. Some of the side effects of nicotine may include irregular heartbeat, changes in blood pressure, inflammation of blood vessels, chest pain, and depression, shortness of breath, sweating, dizziness, dry mouth, throat irritation, rash, swelling, nose bleed, diarrhea, headache, and dry mouth. Consult your physician prior to using this product. Nicotine is quickly absorbed with skin contact. Keep away from skin, eyes, mouth, and any other area of the body. In the event that you become in contact with nicotine, wash the affected area with soap and water for at least 15 minutes, and immediately seek medical advice.
- Nicotine may interact with certain pharmaceutical drugs. Consult your physician or pharmacist prior to use to avoid serious complications.
- Do not use in conjunction with illicit drugs, alcohol, energy drinks, herbal, nutritional, and/or nutraceutical supplements
WARNING! DANGER! THE INGREDIENTS OF THE ELIQUID AND THE COMPONENT PARTS OF VAPING DEVICES CONTAIN AND PRODUCE HAZARDOUS CHEMICALS, METALS, TOXINS, AND NANOPARTICLES WHICH HAVE BEEN ASSOCIATED WITH PERMANENT LUNG INJURY AND DISEASE, INCLUDING BROCHIOLITS OBLITERANS. EXPOSURE TO THE AEROSOL CAN TRIGGER, AGRAVATE, AND EXACERBATE VARIOUS ADVERSE HEALTH EFFECTS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CANCER, CARCINOMA, ADDICTION, BIRTH DEFECTS, HEART DISEASE, ARTERIOSCLEROSIS, LIVER AND KIDNEY DISEASE, ABNORMAL CONDITIONS, DISORDERS, SYMPTOMS, AND ILLNESS OF THE HUMAN BODY. IF SWALLOWED OR CONTACT WITH SKIN SEEK MEDICAL ASSISTANCE IMMEDIATELY.